19 June 2005

Euro Pundit, Reporting



Gott im Himmel, what a weekend. If it wasn't for TikiPundit waving a shark-tooth knife over me in bed, I'd be sound asleep right now. The summit was a total failure, just like my attempt to get Mettwurst served for dinner. Can't I do anything right?

Well, rest assured, gentle readers. I will be here at least until my non-reelection, to talk to you about Europe. And also, feel free to ask me anything, such as "What will happen to the Euro?" and "What will happen to Whitey?" as Old Europe crumbles before your American eyes.

I will do my best to answer everything, although time is limited since I got a six-week vacation on the Ostsee to take in between campaigning for my political life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home