23 July 2005

A Matter of Record Regarding Me



My fellow Americans,
Redstate.org is doing you a disservice. In my statement regarding Supreme Court nominee John Roberts, I did not say, as Redstate alleges, "We cannot do our duty if either Judge Roberts or the Bush administration hides elements of his professional record.

I said, "We cannot do our duty if either Judge Roberts or the Bush administration hides elements of his professional record." Whilst the difference may appear slight to some, the importance of nominating the proper persons to my nation's Highest Court cannot be underestimated.

Please do not tarry with mealy-mouthed minions and various chest-beaters. Follow the right path, for now, and for the future. That path may be found through me, in me and around me.

Finally, my fellow citizens, I continue to stand on my record.

UPDATE: The Howling Haoles are ganging up. This weekend I shall sail with family and friends, to take comfort in their companionship and escape, if only for a time, the enormous pressures of my Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home