04 July 2006

New Link Category Added

I just added a new "Asia" category to the right-hand side. Naturally, the first link to add is the irrepressible, authentic voice of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, Beloved Leader. This is the only place on the Internet to get the true, uncensored, unbridled opinions of one Mr Kim, as well as plenty of photos of real North Korean honeys. I'm not saying you'd defect to meet them, because you live in Hawai'i and there are exponentially more intelligent, cute, well-balanced women here on the islands, but I am saying that Kim is living large over deah. In any case, Beloved Leader's satire is just about second to none, and I know. I've read and written satire for three decades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home